Instructions for ordering Cadet and Instructor printed text materials.
Textbook Catalog: It is HIGHLY recommended that you review the JROTC Textbook Catalog. The catalog has pictures of the textbooks that are available for ordering and list the limitations for ordering. If you attempt to order more textbooks than authorized, your order will not be filled. The ONLY exceptions to these limitations are DAI offices. You will not be able to order textbooks that are not listed in the JROTC Textbook Catalog.
If your school’s publications account has been inactive for 12 months, the account will be deactivated. To keep the account active, the account number must be used at least once within 12 months to order textbooks. Textbooks that were pushed to your school does not count toward activity against the account number. If information associated with the school’s publications account has changed or you need to re-activate the account, you must submit a DA Form 12 (Request for Establishment of a Publications Account) to U.S.ACC/G-6 via your brigade.
A fillable PDF version of DA Form12 is available here. Click here for instructions on how to complete the DA Form 12. If you do not have a CAC Card to digitally sign the form, you can print, sign, and fax or scan it to your brigade POC. Your brigade POC will sign and forward the form to U.S.ACC/G-6. G-6 will coordinate with the Army publications warehouse to update or re-activate the account.
Instructors have two options to order JROTC textbooks. Do not submit an order for textbooks if no one will be available at the school to receive the textbooks within 2 weeks after the order is submitted!
Option 1 – Contact your Brigade rep. Each Brigade has a rep that can order textbooks for their instructors.
Option 2 – Complete this Publication Request Form and email it to email@example.com. Do not request quantities greater than the quantities listed for each textbook in the JROTC Textbook Catalog.
Option 3 – If you have a CAC, go to https://epubs.army.mil/web/orderingportal and follow these steps:
- Enter your publication account Publications Account #.
- Enter your password, which is the 5-digit zip code of your School Address.
- Click login
- Review your school’s mailing address. If address is correct, click “Confirm Address.” If address is incorrect click “Update Address.”
- On the menu bar, select “Catalog Browse”
- Under Category, click “JROTC”
- Click “JROTC 145 HBT (U 1/2) thru JROTC”
- Scroll through pages to find the textbook you want to order
- To the right of the textbook title you want to order, click “Available”
- On the Order row, click “Re-supply”
- Enter the quantity you want to order. Do not order more than the Order Limits listed Option 2, JROTC Textbook Catalog.
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Repeat steps 7 through 11 for each textbook title you want to order
- On the menu bar, select “Shopping Cart”
- Review the accuracy of your order. Make changes as needed.
- Click “Submit Order”
- Your textbook order has been submitted to APD publication warehouse. Your textbook order will normally arrive your school within 2 weeks.
National Endowment for Financial Education (NEFE) Material
The following documents contain detailed instructions on how to obtain and use the NEFE program. These same documents are also available on the website.
- Instructions to register/place orders (.pdf)
- Illustrated instructions on how to retrieve the lessons from the website (.pdf)
- Overview of NEFE program outcomes, format, and components (.pdf)
The instructors are encouraged to attend face-to-face trainings or participate in live webinars to learn more about the content and steps to start using the material. In-person trainings are listed on the State Info calendar (http://www.hsfpp.org/state-programs.aspx). They also offer a 45-minute webinar to guide instructors through 4 Quick Start Steps (http://www.hsfpp.org/resources/training.aspx). In addition, they are willing to arrange a series of customized face-to-face trainings and/or webinars for JROTC instructors if that is helpful. Also, there are some lessons on financial planning in the Curriculum Manager (CM), Unit 3, Chapter 11.
Winning Colors® Materials
Winning Colors® can be ordered using the same process as ordering JROTC textbooks. Follow the instructions in Option 1 or Option 2 above
IMPORTANT: Winning Colors® is a registered trademark and copyright protected. Do not upload, post, or transfer Winning Colors® materials to any source available to the public; i.e. internet, other social media, or non-JROTC personnel.